Monday, December 5, 2022
For any kind of suggestion or query feel free to mail us at hello@globaldaily.in   Your online source for any kind of news   Welcome to Global Daily

samsung: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 to enter mass production next month: Report – Times of India


Samsung’s next foldables – the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 – have been doing the rounds of the internet for quite some time now. Now according to a new report, the next Galaxy foldables might be inching closer to the launch.
As per a report by The Elec, a South Korean publication, Samsung has started the mass production of components for the upcoming Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4. The mass production of both smartphones is expected to begin in early July. If everything goes as planned, then the Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4 would arrive in the early second half of this year.
The Elec further reports that Samsung plans to ship more than 10 million units of the next generation foldables, suggesting that the company is doubling the number of units it manufactured last year. According to the report, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 will constitute 70 per cent of the units produced, while the rest 30 per cent of the units would be of the Galaxy Z Fold 4. However, the report suggests that these numbers are not final and could increase or decrease in future depending on the market conditions.
The Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 are said to bring some major improvements compared to their predecessors. The Galaxy Z Fold 4 would be coming in a different aspect ratio, while the Galaxy Z Flip 4 would have a similar design and dimensions as its predecessor. Both the foldables might harness the power of Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+. If rumours are to be believed, the Z Fold 4 would come with a 4400mAh battery, while the Z Flip 4 is said to boast a 3700mAh battery. We also expect some upgrades in the optics department; the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is rumoured to bring a 50MP triple rear camera array onboard, whereas there is not much known about the camera setup on the Z Flip 4.





Source

Hits: 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

63 ÷ = 7

Related Posts

Recent Posts

FIFA World Cup: Impressive Brazil set blockbuster clash with Croatia in quarters with 4-1 win over South Korea
FIFA World Cup: Impressive Brazil set blockbuster clash with Croatia in quarters with 4-1 win over South Korea
Can’t reopen history after 400 years: Supreme Court on Taj Mahal | India News – Times of India
Can’t reopen history after 400 years: Supreme Court on Taj Mahal | India News - Times of India
Portugal coach Fernando Santos not happy at Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to being subbed off
Portugal coach Fernando Santos not happy at Cristiano Ronaldo's reaction to being subbed off
Gujarat Phase II turnout dips to 64% from 70% in 2017 as cities drag down voting | India News – Times of India
Gujarat Phase II turnout dips to 64% from 70% in 2017 as cities drag down voting | India News - Times of India
FIFA World Cup 2022: Dominik Livakovic was insurmountable, says coach Zlatko Dalic after Croatia advance to quarters
FIFA World Cup 2022: Dominik Livakovic was insurmountable, says coach Zlatko Dalic after Croatia advance to quarters
Exit polls predict BJP sweep in Gujarat, big AAP win in MCD | India News – Times of India
Exit polls predict BJP sweep in Gujarat, big AAP win in MCD | India News - Times of India
Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for December 6, 2022
Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for December 6, 2022
FIFA World Cup 2022: Really hard to take, says Maya Yoshida as Japan crash out after defeat to Croatia
FIFA World Cup 2022: Really hard to take, says Maya Yoshida as Japan crash out after defeat to Croatia
TCS recognised as leader in IT Services for CSPs by Gartner – Times of India
TCS recognised as leader in IT Services for CSPs by Gartner - Times of India
CONCACAF teams must raise level before 2026 World Cup, says Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa
CONCACAF teams must raise level before 2026 World Cup, says Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa

Archives

Categories

Tags

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com